ApeLabs Maxi 2.0 TourPack IP65 with Connect
(Ape Labs Maxi 2.0 TourPack IP65 Complete)
WANT A SAMPLE? Use this link!
Battery Powered Uplight
The Maxi 2.0 IP is the brightest and most powerful light we’ve ever made. With more than double the brightness of the previous generation Maxi, the Maxi 2.0 features brand new AmberWhite LED technology that allows color for reproduction that was never possible before. With 29 built-in color presets designed specifically for the event industry by industry professionals, Maxi 2.0 allows the user to create incredible lighting designs with just the push of a button. Crafted in Germany with a careful balance of totally reengineered optics merged with the warmth of the AmberWhite LED technology, the Maxi 2.0 is the perfect fixture for uplighting, ambient lighting, dance floor lighting, stage lighting, and beyond.
Ape Labs Maxi 2.0 Features
- 3x 15 Watt RGBaW with AmberWhite LED Technology, 45 Watts
- Single Color LUX as high as 12,370 @1m (see table below)
- Refreshed optics for optimal brightness without sacrificing battery life.
- Variable Beam Angle. Standard with 15°. Available optics: 10°, 15°, 25°, & 45°.
- More than 2x brightness of previous generation original Maxi
- 14 hours of rechargeable battery life (all colors on, full power)
- Solid State, Fanless operation
- 29 carefully curated color presets designed for weddings & events
- IP65 Rated for Indoor or Outdoor Use
- Scratch Resistant Housing and Acrylic Glass Surface
- Available in Anthracite Gray or Creme
- Free standing or mountable via included bracket
- Available in non-battery powered, wired version for permanent installations.
- PWM (LED refresh rate) adjustable via smartphone app (500Hz to 4000Hz)
- Compatible with smartphone app via Connect hardware
- 100% Designed, Engineered, & Hand Assembled in Germany
Control / Operation:
Ape Labs is known to "Keep it Simple" when it comes to controlling lights. A beginner with no instructions can typically operate an Ape Labs fixture within seconds of picking up an ApeRemote or opening the app. But its simplicity does not lack in features. Two of the most famous features are "Grouping" and "MusikMode".
Grouping allows the user to create DMX-Like shows on the fly by grouping any number of mixed & matched Ape Labs SKUs on up to four groups. Then being able to control groups individually or universally.
MusikMode will automatically create a music-based light show with the press of a button. It uses proprietary technology that analyzes the sound in the room and total number of Ape Labs fixtures to build a constantly evolving light show. Just don't call it "Sound Active".
Wireless Lighting Control Specs:
- Wireless DMX: 4, 7, or 8 Channel Modes (W-App / Connect required, 5,300ft Range)
- Wireless KNX (W-App / Connect required, 5,300ft Range)
- Wireless Android / iOS App (W-App / Connect required, 5,300ft Range)
- Wireless Remote Control (ApeRemote required, 200ft Range)
- Wireless range increases as more fixtures are added since all lights repeat the signal
- Pairing is possible with ApeRemotes or W-Apps to increase number of groups or universes in the room
- Ape Labs Connect will save settings and programs to the cloud for cross device operations or community sharing
- Free software/firmware updates via W-App or Connect
Ape Labs Maxi 2.0 Specs:
- Battery type in lamp Ni-MH 54 Wh
- Made from stainless steel
- Color cream white or anthracite gray
- wavelength red = 622.5nm
- wavelength green = 522.5nm
- wavelength blue = 457.5nm
- AmberWhite Color Temperature = 2700K
- Color rendering in CRI (Ra) = 90
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) = 500Hz - 4000Hz
- flicker free = Yes
- Dimmable = Yes
- Total lamp luminous flux = 1635 lm
When comparing Ape Labs LUX values to competitor values, make sure to look at single color ratings. If only a single LUX value is given for a fixture, it's most likely an "All On" rating. This means that every color is combined when rating.
The Ape Labs Maxi 2.0 IP comes standard with 15° optics, but three alternative optics are available. Below are the LUX ratings for each color, with each beam angle, at both 1m and 2m distances.
**With standard 15 degree optics, the Maxi 2.0 LUX ratings average 247% (or 2.47x brighter than) the original Maxi @2m
- Dimensions Maxi 2.0: 13.7x13.7x6.5cm / 5.4x5.4x2.6in
- Weight Maxi 2.0: 1.7 kg / 3.7 lbs
APE LABS BUYING GUIDE
WHAT'S IN THE BOX? Ape Labs lights are sold in three popular forms:
- "SOLO" means you're only getting the light itself, without the remote or charger. Wireless control is essential for all Ape Labs products, and a charger of some sort is needed for all battery-powered fixtures. Therefore, "SOLO" purchases will require additional accessories that are not included in the package to use your light. However, the Ape Labs ApeRemote and/or Connect App can control an unlimited number of Ape Labs SKUs and are compatible with every product on the market. Similarly, the PSU and/or Super Charger will power/charge every Ape Labs mobile product. SKU-specific charging cases are also available. Reusing accessories for multiple lights can reduce investment costs.
- "SETS" (such as a "Set of 2" or "Set of 4") include the universal remote and enough power supplies charge all of the lights in the listed set. The package does not include a bag or case, though.
- "PACKS" (such as a "RoadPack" or "TourPack") include the universal remote, a case or bag, and a way to charge all fixtures. The Flight Cases have integrated power supplies built-in, so external power supplies aren't necessary. However, buying a "PACK" will always include a way to charge every fixture.
Choose PayPal when you checkout.
Get approved in seconds
No need to have a PayPal account
Upon Checkout, click Affirm
Get approved in seconds
Split order into 3, 6, or 12 equal payments
No late fees